Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Feliz Aneversario!!

Happy Aneversary!! 

 My new comp was asking about my family the other day and I reflected on all of the lessons I have learned from you two! I then spent a long time laying in my bead thinking! I thought to myself how did I get so lucky? 

    The truth is I sure lucked out to have two parents who raised me in a righteous home and taught me the things of real importance from a young age! As Elder Calister said You two were my prime gospel Teachers! 

    I find great joy in the fact that I am able to echo the words of Nehpi and say that I have been born of Goodly parents!! I think that in this moment the lesson that I am most grateful for that you both taught me time and time again is the lesson of Sacrifice! I watched for years as my Mom and Dad served faithfully giving time to their children and the church! You each gave so much your time to uplift and serve those around you! 

   I hope that today was one of the very best days for you two!!! 


 Love your Son Elder Ethan Groen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment