Wednesday, June 10, 2015

I got soul but Im not a sold.... wait a second I am too a soldier!

Mosiah 10:10 And it came to pass that we did go up in the strength of the Lord to battle.

I love to think about the battle that we are called to everyday! It is a war that we are required to be in. Sometimes we might think that we can sit on the side and watch the war happen. That is the Lie of Satan. If you are not defending righteousness and fighting for the right, I am sorry, but you are fighting for the wrong. Standing on the side is not doing what the Lord is asking of us, which unfortunately will not bring us our ultimate goal of Eternal Life. So it means it is not fighting for the right like we are commanded to do! Now I would add another of my favorite scriptures! 
D&C 31:3 Lift up your heart and rejoice, for the hour of your mission is come; and your tongue shall be loosed, and you shall declare glad tidings of great joy unto this generation.
It is a great message that we are called to declare and a great power that we carry! As we strive to share and to love the Lord will bless us in our efforts! 

 This week was a great week It was good to get to know the new district better. We definitely have our weaknesses and strengths as a district, but I know that we are going to see Miracles! I have Faith that we are going to see Miracles and Be a part of Miracles! What a blessing that is for me to know that we are a part of the work of preparing the way for the Lord! 

I love you all SOO much and pray for each of you! THank you for all of the prayers and love! 

Love Elder Groen! the one who is in the winning country of the South American Cup! 



















No comments:

Post a Comment