Wednesday, May 13, 2015

What a great week!!!

  I love that i got to speak to you all! Apparently Chile has changed my english... That is so wierd to me!! Anyway it was great! I even met braden! 

        Well this week was great! we met with an investigator that has had a LOT of problems but he is working on changing his life for the better and we have a baptismal date for july 12th but I think it could be a lot sooner than that! The other one is Gabriel! He is going to be baptized the 23rd of May! The ward is super excited and he is SUPER ready! he is one of my youth in the young men! And we are SOOOO excited to see him make this Commitment!! 

       The work is working we are really busy here in our sector! we have a lot of people and work! When we do divisions with the DL it is hard! their sector is super hard and they never have a lot of work to do... So we do walking and contacting ALL the time!! but It is all good! We are called to the work in whatever way possible and to our strengths!  

      Sorry it is so short, but I want you to all know that I love you dearly and pray for you Often!!! I love you all have a marvelous week!!!:) 



        Love Elder Ethster Groen!! 

Ethan and a rooster - yup it's just that simple


No comments:

Post a Comment