Wednesday, September 9, 2015

A week to remember

I went through a week that I never thought I would this week... I learned that I would be having special changes and I was going to be put in a trio for a while... I am not sure how long it will last, but for now I am with Elders Johnson and Diaz. 

This week will be a really interesting week! On the 10th we have to be in the house at 6 and on the 11th we have to be in ALL day long! Turns out that the 11th is a big day for the world! Spain has a holiday or something, Chile has a really sad day, and well in the states its 9-11. Then the 15th of september is a pretty cool day too! Its the birthday of someone close to me! I just can´t remem... OH YEAH DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then on the 18th its independence day!!! So that will be a GREAT day!!! 

I just know one thing is for sure! Jesus Christ is our Savior and reedemer! He Loves us and was sent to Die for us! Because of the Fall of Adam and Eve We are here, able to feel, cry, laugh, smile, love, breath! And Because we have a savior we now have Hope! There is never a point when we have gone too far or cannot change! That is the miracle he gave us! I testify as one of his called servents and reprasentatives that he lives and is the Savior of the World! 

Love Elder Ethan Groen!

What do you do when you can't leave the pench?

What do you do when you can't grow a real mustache?

No comments:

Post a Comment