Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Full of faith in the midst of our trials

Hey yall! 
       So I had an opportunity to start the Book of Mormon again this week! I was amazed at the things that I was able to learn!! I could read that book a million times and learn something new everytime! Nephi was full of faith in the midst of his trials. He was thrown trial after trial and with every trial that came he consistantly put his trust and faith in the Lord. He knew that the Lord could, can, and will do anything that is in the Fathers will. So he put his faith in the Lord. I have been tried and have passed for a few tough weeks. But I know that The lord has made me better because of it! I want to now look back and try to learn in anyway possible from the trials that are now in the past and use those experiences to make me better and stronger! I hope to keep on pushing on with faith and a brightness of hope and a love of God and of all men. I know that you all have prayed for me and helped me! I thank you will all of my heart for being my examples and my heros! 

     Love Elder Ethan Groen! 

P.S. from Mom - Ethan was assigned a new companion today.   Elder Johnson from Alaska who's been out 13 months.   He's ready to be back in a twosome, he said a trio can be difficult in many ways. 

Early morning run

Missionary Minions

No comments:

Post a Comment