Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Work hard, play hard! Hard Rock cafe!

Its been a good week and I have  little amount of time to explain it! We got to see the funeral of Elder Scott. It was super cool to see and to hear all about his life! It gave me a stronger desire to be a better desire to follow the lord! 

Then this week my trainer goes home so we went to Hard Rock Cafe for lunch today! 

I just want to say that i love conference and i know with out a doubt that the profets are called of God! This is such a great time to get answers to your prayers! So start praying and preparing and go and listen to what the Lord has to tell you! I can´t wait to talk to all of you about conference next week! Come prepared with your favorite talks and why! so we can talk about them! And anyone who reads this I would LOVE to hear what your favorite talk was! A little email sent my way would be great! 

Love Elder Ethan Groen!!! 



This family was in my last ward. The two parents couldn´t take the sacrament and were waiting for the stake president to interview them to fully repent. And now they can take the sacrament again! And they are going to go to the temple again when they haven´t gone in over 15 years!!! We worked really closely with this family and saw a drastic and miraculous change in them!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for them!!!!! 










Us in the bathroom doing the funny prom boy bathroom pic

Hard Rock Cafe Sandwich!!!!! YUMMMMMM
My trainer and the missionary i trained!!! Elder Burt and Elder Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment