Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Another week in the Life!

I had a good week this week! We were able to see lots of miracles! I spent a lot of time with other missionaries this week! We had 3 divisions with other missionaries this week! It was super fun because I could learn from so many different missionaies!

We have three baptismal dates for the 26th!!! We are super excited for all of them it is going to be awesome! 

Next wednesday I won´t be writing you guys! I might have a few seconds but it is our mission conference and pday was changed to Christmas. So i will be able to read and write just a little but Pday will be christmas!!! 

I can´t wait to see you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Except I doubt I´ll see Allie and Zoe... But Ive got my fingers crossed that maybe I´ll be able to see D again! 

I Love you all and hope you have a GREAT week with lots of snow!!!!! 

Love Ethan!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment