Saturday, November 8, 2014

hello everybody!

i was changed this week to a new ward with my new companion Elder Lopez from Columbia! my new wards name is Progresso! Elder Lopez and I have the same time in the mission but are super excited to work hard together! we are super excited! I am super excited to find new people in the ward and learn all about these new people! At first i was sad and didn't want to leave Covarrubius! i thought that it had the best people in the world! but this week i learned so much about the plan that Heavenly Father has for me! He knows where others need me and what i can do for them! and I need to submit my will to his will and show him that i am willing to give my life to him!!!! Sorry it is so short! but next week i hope to have more information on this new ward and these new people!!! 

I love you all please have a fabulous week!!!

Love Elder Groen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment